Effective date: August 25th, 2021
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Coaching participant Agreement
MTI Workshop Series Program
In consideration of the fees and coaching services exchanged, Psanctuary's More Than Integration Program (“Company”) and “The participant" agree to the following terms and conditions contained herein:
- The Company through the "Workshop Series" program will provide Four weekly workshops per group telephone or video call sessions as scheduled by The Company w/ Courtney and/or Eric, access to the “Workshop Series” digital course modules and all future updates. If The participant misses a payment, access to the “Workshop Series” program and digital course modules will be deactivated as well as removed from the MTI member support group (if applicable).
- The participant shall pay Psanctuary Ministries (with More Than Integration as a ministry of Psanctuary Church) either in full at the time of agreement for 12 Weekly Workshop Series Calls or subscribe to a payment plan (to be canceled at any time by the participant). Please note that this does not reflect any discounts that may have been offered (for instance, for Psanctuary members).
For weekly payment plans the first payment is due at the time of agreement and the remaining due every 7 days thereafter until paid in full. For monthly payment plans the first payment is due at time of agreement and the remaining due every 30 days thereafter until paid in full. For the payment plan, payment shall be submitted via PayPal Auto Payment or Stripe Auto Payment. The Company must receive the first payment for all plans in full to begin the coaching relationship. Refunds cannot be issued once payment is received. Refunds are not available for services provided. Results are based upon the actions and behaviors implemented by the participant and are not guaranteed.
- Completing the commitment ensures that participants can work on their mindset, actions, habits, and other important work to achieve their next level of results. Real, impactful change takes concentrated effort and time. The participant understands and agrees with this concept. The term shall begin upon your execution and the Company’s receipt of this agreement.
- Upon completion of this agreement, the participant has the option of upgrading to a new package according to the Company’s rates or fees at that time.
- Sessions occur virtually via the program Private Zoom Link unless otherwise agreed to by The Company and The participant. The participant agrees to any charges incurred from phone or internet service providers. Facebook messages, Zoom subscriptions etc. that may be exchanged between The participant and The Company.
- Calls will be held at a set time. If The participant is unable to attend, the call will go on as scheduled. However, a recording of the call will be provided for viewing at any time.
- Both parties agree that coaching may address specific business/life projects, business/life successes, and/or general conditions in your workplace, relationships, communication skills, organizational skills, health goals, career paths, spiritual guidance, goal setting and more. Additional coaching services may include value and priority clarification, brainstorming, identifying action plans, examining modes of operating in life, asking clarifying questions, and making empowering requests or suggestions for action.
- Both parties agree that successful coaching relationships require a co-active collaborative approach with The participant and The Company. In the relationship, The Company plays the role of a facilitator of change and it is The participant's responsibility to enact or bring about the desired change. The Company cannot guarantee results or successes. The Company will work diligently to guide The participant.
- The participant can, at any point during training sessions, declare his or her preference not to discuss a specific issue by simply stating that they do not wish to discuss this issue. The Company agrees to respect such boundaries.
- The participant understands that all dates expressed during the course are tentative and subject to change. There may be an “Act of God” that requires rescheduling of a call. The participant understands that this was out of The Companies control and that if the participant cannot attend the newly scheduled call a recording will be provided per usual.
- If at any point The participant decides to discontinue the program for any reason, they will still be responsible for paying for their chosen payment option in full.
Statement of Intent
All coaching services, principles, methods, tools, and suggestions delivered by More Than Integration LLC (“The Company”) are meant to challenge, educate, motivate, and support participants. However, coaching is not psychotherapy. Coaching may augment therapy, yet coaching should be utilized when significant emotional and psychological wounds are healed or nearly healed. In that spirit, please read the following and sign below in agreement to each statement.
I, the participant, understand and agree that:
- The coaching services I will receive from The Company are not offered in any way as a substitute for mental health or psychological care. I understand that my coach is not acting in any way as a psychotherapist, psychologist, or other mental health professional and does not purport to offer mental health care.
- Coaching sessions are not psychological counseling, relationship counseling, financial advising, estate planning, nor any other type of counseling or therapy sessions. Representatives of The Company are not financial advisors and no content provided either by The Company or coaching materials is intended as financial advice and More Than Integration LLC does not recommend any particular investment.
- My coach will maintain confidentiality of our communications only to the extent defined by federal law, or if applicable, Kentucky state law.
- I am fully responsible for my well-being during my coaching calls including but not limited to my choices, reactions, and decisions. If I feel I need professional counseling or therapy, it is my responsibility to see the help of a licensed professional.
- All comments and ideas offered by my coach are solely intended to aid in achieving my defined goals. I have the ability to give my informed consent and give consent to my coach to assist me in achieving such goals.
- The Company has the right to remove me from the program and all resources and other deliverables if statements or actions made by me have been deemed to affect the experience received by other students within the program
- The Company has the right to remove me from the program and all resources and other deliverables at any time with no explanation or notice.
8. I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge More Than Integration LLC and all employees from every claim, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out of actions, errors, omissions, or commissions taken by myself, More Than Integration LLC, or its representatives as a result of the services provided or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated hereunder. I will not hold The Company, its coaches, or its representatives responsible for any negligent actions or adverse results, whether known or unknown, that I may incur or suffer as a result of the coaching session I receive. I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not herein expressed has been made to me to enter into this release. The release made pursuant to this paragraph shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
The participant agrees not to engage during the contract period or thereafter in any form of conduct or make any statements or representations, or direct any other person or entity to engage in any conduct or make any statements or representations, oral, written or electronic that disparage, criticize or otherwise impair the reputation of the Company, its affiliates, parents and subsidiaries and their respective past and present officers, directors, stockholders, partners, members, agents and employees. The participant further agrees that the Executive will not in any way solicit any such statements, comments or communications from others.
Conversations between the coach and The participant within coaching sessions are confidential and will be protected as such. Information will be shared outside of these sessions only with The participant’s written consent or if law requires disclosure.
However, the following are instances where the coach may be obligated to supersede the confidentiality agreement without The participant’s permission:
- If it is assessed during your coaching sessions that abuse, neglect, or endangerment of others is occurring.
- If the coach perceives that the participant intends to, or threatens to, harm another individual and the coach is convinced that the participant will act on this threat or that the participant may lose control of his or her own actions.
- If at any time the coach determines that the participant is in danger to themselves or others, the coach may inform the participant of that opinion and make every effort to keep the participant from endangering their life or the lives of others. In some cases, this may include notifying appropriate authorities, professionals, family members, or friends as deemed appropriate.
- Regarding general safety, The Company further recommends that all participants use technology, cell phones, and other media appropriately and safely during all coaching interactions. Coaches will assume that an interaction is safe and appropriate if a participant uses technology or devices to communicate with their coach. The Company does not recommend coaching while driving or operating vehicles.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about our Services Agreement, please contact us: