Psanctuary and More Than Integration Terms and Conditions
Effective date: August 25th, 2021
Psanctuary Church is committed to providing exceptional service in a timely manner. Unfortunately, when a member cancels without giving enough notice, it prevents another member from being served. No shows and late cancellations have an impact on service quality. For these reasons, Psanctuary Church has implemented a cancellation policy that will be strictly observed. The Liability Waiver signed upon becoming a Psanctuary member will apply to the sacrament services cancellation policy.
By engaging in any services or programs held by Psanctuary Church, you, as a community or official Psanctuary member acknowledge that you have read our legal notice found here.
Sacrament is not a cost of any service or program of Psanctuary and, if present for communion, is considered a gift from the church for communion during recognized Psanctuary services and programs only.
Any requested donations help cover the cost for administrative and clerical support and a donation to the church to assist with operations and overhead to provide greater access for community opportunities.
2. FULL PAYMENT
Your registration is complete when we receive your full payment. Payments are made online. We do not reserve a Psanctuary Service without payment.
An online confirmation email will be sent to you at the time of registration and payment. This email serves as a confirmation of your registration.
3. CANCELLATION REQUEST
Cancellation requests may be submitted by phone, email, or in person. Please note that refunds, when within our policy guidelines, will be processed in the original form of payment. If you have any questions or concerns about our cancellation policy, please contact us at [email protected].
4. REFUND POLICY
- Refund requests made more than 6 weeks prior to your Psanctuary Service will be subject to an administration and fee of 25% of the total Psanctuary Service price.
- Refund requests made between 2-6 weeks prior to your Psanctuary Service are subject to a 50% administrative and rental fee.
- Alternatively, you may request that the original registration fee be transferred to a future Psanctuary Service or package of your choice.
No refund or transfers will be issued less than 2 weeks of, or after the Psanctuary Service.
5. Extenuating Circumstances
This Extenuating Circumstances Policy explains how cancellations are handled when unforeseen events beyond our (Psanctuary church and/or our members) control arise after a service is scheduled and/or registered for; events that make it impracticable or illegal to complete your registration.
When this Policy allows for cancellation, it controls and takes precedence over the registration cancellation policy above. Psanctuary and/or our members that are impacted by an event covered by this Policy can cancel their registration and receive, depending on the circumstances, a refund or credit towards a future planned service. When impacted by an event covered by this Policy Psanctuary can cancel the service at any point.
What events are covered
This Policy uses the term “Event” to refer to the following situations that occur after booking, are unforeseen at the time of booking, and prevent or legally prohibit completion of the registration.
Changes to government travel requirements. Unexpected changes to visa or passport requirements imposed by a governmental agency that prevent travel to the service destination. This doesn’t include lost or expired travel documents or other personal circumstances relating to a member’s authorization to travel.
Declared emergencies and epidemics. Government declared local or national emergencies, epidemics, pandemics, and public health emergencies. This does not include diseases that are endemic or commonly associated with an area—for example, malaria in Thailand or dengue fever in Hawaii.
Government travel restrictions. Travel restrictions imposed by a governmental agency that prevent or prohibit traveling to, staying at, or returning from the service location. This does not include non-binding travel advisories and similar government guidance.
Military actions and other hostilities. Acts of war, hostilities, invasions, civil war, terrorism, explosions, bombings, rebellions, riots, insurrection, civil disorder, and civil unrest.
Natural disasters. Natural disasters, acts of God, large-scale outages of essential utilities, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis, and other severe and abnormal weather events. This does not include weather or natural conditions that are common enough to be foreseeable in that location—for example, hurricanes occurring during hurricane season in Florida.
Rental Property Cancellation. If Psanctuary and/or MTI has reserved a rental property for the planned service weekend and this rental property is being affected by an extenuating circumstance that does not allow them to host us, Psanctuary will be forced to reschedule the service weekend. Psanctuary reserves all rights, depending on circumstances, to either refund or credit towards a future planned service date.
What is not covered
Everything else. This Policy only allows for cancellations for the Events described above. Everything else is excluded. Examples of situations that this Policy does not allow cancellations for include: unexpected disease, illness, or injury; government obligations like jury duty, court appearances or military duties; travel advisories or other government guidance (that fall short of a travel ban or prohibition); cancellation or rescheduling of an event for which the registration was made; and transportation disruptions unrelated to a covered Event like road closures, as well as flight, train, bus and ferry cancellations. If you cancel a registration in these cases, the amount refunded will be determined by the cancellation policy that applies to the registration.
What to do next
If we notify you or publish information confirming that this Policy applies to your registration, please follow the cancellation instructions that we provide. When we have notified you or published information about how this Policy applies, you should have the option to cancel under this Policy by making a written request to [email protected] If you believe this Policy applies to your registration, but we have not notified you or published information about the Event, please contact us to cancel your registration. In all cases, you should be prepared to provide documentation that shows how the Event has impacted you or your registration.
If you have questions, please reach out.
Other things to be aware of
This Policy applies to all registrations with a service check-in date on or after the effective date.
Coaching Client Agreement
MTI Group Coaching Program
In consideration of the fees and coaching services exchanged, More Than Integration LLC (“Company”) and “The Client" agree to the following terms and conditions contained herein:
- The Company through the "Coaching Program" specified will provide the detailed coaching sessions described in the offer checkout page: Sessions will be delivered via telephone or video call sessions (unless the opportunity is available for an in person session) as scheduled by MTI with the specified coaches. If The client or member misses a payment, access to the “Coaching Program” specified will be deactivated as well as removed from the specified private program community (if applicable).
- The Client or Member shall pay Psanctuary Ministries (with More Than Integration LLC as a ministry of Psanctuary Church) either in full at the time of agreement for the Coaching Session/s. Please note that this does not reflect any discounts that may have been offered.
The Company must receive the first payment for all plans in full to begin the coaching relationship. Refunds cannot be issued once payment is received. Refunds are not available for services provided. Results are based upon the actions and behaviors implemented by the client or member, and are not guaranteed.
- Completing the commitment ensures that clients and/ or members can work on their mindset, actions, habits, and other important work to achieve their next level of results. Real, impactful change takes concentrated effort and time. The Client understands and agrees with this concept. The term shall begin upon your execution and the Company’s receipt of this agreement.
- Upon completion of this agreement, the Client or Member has the option of upgrading to a new package according to the Company’s rates or fees at that time, per eligibility requirements.
- Sessions occur virtually via the program Zoom Link provided unless otherwise agreed to by The Company and The Client or Member. The Client or Member agrees to any charges incurred from phone or internet service providers. Facebook or Discord messages, Zoom subscriptions etc. that may be exchanged between The Client or Member and The Company.
- Calls will be held at a pre scheduled time. If The Client or Member is unable to attend, the call will go on as scheduled. However, depending on the program specified, a recording of the call may be provided for viewing.*
*Some programs this does not apply for privacy reasons.
- Both parties agree that coaching may address specific wellness/business/life projects, wellness/business/life successes, and/or general conditions in your household, workplace, relationships, communication skills, organizational skills, health goals, career paths, spiritual guidance, goal setting and more. Additional coaching services may include value and priority clarification, brainstorming, identifying action plans, examining modes of operating in life, asking clarifying questions, and making empowering requests or suggestions for action.
- Both parties agree that successful coaching relationships require a co-active collaborative approach with The Client or Member and The Company. In the relationship, The Company plays the role of a facilitator of change and it is The Client or Member's responsibility to enact or bring about the desired change. The Company cannot guarantee results or specific "success". The Company will work diligently to guide The Client or Member as appropriate within our spiritual scope.
- The Client or Member can, at any point during sessions, declare his or her preference not to discuss a specific issue by simply stating that they do not wish to discuss this issue. The Company agrees to respect such boundaries.
- The Client or Member understands that all dates expressed during the course are tentative and subject to change. There may be an “Act of God” that requires the rescheduling of a call. The Client or Member understands that this was out of The Companies control and that if the Client or Member cannot attend the newly scheduled call a recording will be provided per usual.
- If at any point The Client or Member decides to discontinue the program for any reason, they will still be responsible for paying for their chosen payment option in full.
Statement of Intent
All coaching services, principles, methods, tools, and suggestions delivered by More Than Integration LLC (“The Company”) are meant to challenge, educate, motivate, and support clients. However, coaching is not psychotherapy. Coaching may augment therapy, yet coaching should be utilized when significant emotional and psychological wounds are healed or nearly healed. In that spirit, please read the following and sign below in agreement to each statement.
I, the client or Psanctuary member, understand and agree that:
- The coaching services I will receive from The Company are not offered in any way as a substitute for mental health or psychological care. I understand that my coach is not acting in any way as a psychotherapist, psychologist, or other mental health professional and does not purport to offer mental health care.
- Coaching sessions are not psychological counseling, relationship counseling, financial advising, estate planning, nor any other type of counseling or therapy sessions. Representatives of The Company are not financial advisors and no content provided either by The Company or coaching materials is intended as financial advice and More Than Integration LLC does not recommend any particular investment.
- My coach will maintain the confidentiality of our communications only to the extent defined by federal law, or if applicable, Kentucky state law.
- I am fully responsible for my well-being during my coaching calls including but not limited to my choices, reactions, and decisions. If I feel I need professional counseling or therapy, it is my responsibility to see the help of a licensed professional.
- All comments and ideas offered by my coach are solely intended to aid in achieving my defined goals. I have the ability to give my informed consent and give consent to my coach to assist me in achieving such goals.
- The Company has the right to remove me from the program and all resources and other deliverables if statements or actions made by me have been deemed to affect the experience received by other students within the program
- The Company has the right to remove me from the program and all resources and other deliverables at any time with no explanation or notice.
8. I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge More Than Integration LLC and all employees from every claim, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arisen out of actions, errors, omissions, or commissions taken by myself, More Than Integration LLC, or its representatives as a result of the services provided or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated hereunder. I will not hold The Company, its coaches, or its representatives responsible for any negligent actions or adverse results, whether known or unknown, that I may incur or suffer as a result of the coaching session I receive. I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not herein expressed has been made to me to enter into this release. The release made pursuant to this paragraph shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
The Client or Psanctuary member agrees not to engage during the contract period or thereafter in any form of conduct or make any statements or representations, or direct any other person or entity to engage in any conduct or make any statements or representations, oral, written or electronic that disparage, criticize or otherwise impair the reputation of the Company, its affiliates, parents and subsidiaries and their respective past and present officers, directors, stockholders, partners, members, agents and employees. The Client further agrees that the Executive will not in any way solicit any such statements, comments or communications from others.
Conversations between the coach and The Client or Member within coaching sessions are confidential and will be protected as such. Information will be shared outside of these sessions only with The Client or Member's written consent or if law requires disclosure.
However, the following are instances where the coach may be obligated to supersede the confidentiality agreement without The Client or Member's permission:
- If it is assessed during your coaching sessions that abuse, neglect, or endangerment of others is occurring.
- If the coach perceives that the client intends to, or threatens to, harm another individual and the coach is convinced that the client will act on this threat or that the client may lose control of his or her own actions.
- If at any time the coach determines that the client is in danger to themselves or others, the coach may inform the client of that opinion and make every effort to keep the client from endangering their life or the lives of others. In some cases, this may include notifying appropriate authorities, professionals, family members, or friends as deemed appropriate.
- Regarding general safety, The Company further recommends that all clients use technology, cell phones, and other media appropriately and safely during all coaching interactions. Coaches will assume that an interaction is safe and appropriate if a client uses technology or devices to communicate with their coach. The Company does not recommend coaching while driving or operating vehicles.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about our Services Agreement, please contact us: