Prep and Integration Coaching with Amy Samuelson
A place where navigating your challenges around preparing for and integrating your sacrament communions are welcome.Working with Amy
"I came upon Psanctuary as I was seeking the mushroom to break through a creative block and heal from some recent traumatic experiences. A few years ago, I left a 20-year career in the financial industry because the time had finally come for me to address the depression, anxiety and pain I had been carrying for as long as I could remember. And I wanted to see if I could discover something new to do, to use my skills for greater impact.
I was very fortunate be able to take time off and made it my full time job to learn all I could to get some relief. I met a ton of really cool people that helped me along the way, and tried just about everything. Psychedelics played a VERY significant role. For the first time in my life I felt a sense of knowing a true connection to God, oneness, the beautiful simplicity of the grand design, vantage points. The sacred mushroom lifted much of the depression and showed me some things about myself that I had not been aware, and continue to glean from its wisdom months later.
I am honored that my journey has led me here and proud to draw upon my business and life experience to help build the vision of Psanctuary. What a beautiful Gift."
3 Month Coaching Session Framework:
Crafting your vision and path forward. Let's follow the feeling towards what lights YOU up and set specific intentions for the next 3 months.
Let's hone in on your current state of being and re-tune towards your intentions. This session is typically where the magic begins to happen.
Bring your big challenges to this session. We'll utilize your vision and follow the feeling to re-align with that which you set out to realize in session 1.
Moving forward, let's craft a plan that allows you to maintain the deeper connection with your self and vision that you've attained.
We'll use the 5 principles of Authentic Relating to guide our sessions:
1) Welcome Everything: We welcome all of the emotions on the human spectrum. This is not a place to feel like you need to put your happy and face on and pretend you’re feeling something you’re not.
2) Assume Nothing: Our human brain is wired to categorize and put things in boxes which helps us survive in the world in our bodies. I see you behind the wheel of the car so I assume you are driving. When we do this with emotions in relationships when we assume without getting clarifications someone is feeling a certain way we can create a blockage.
3) Revel Your Experience: We are taught that it’s very vulnerable to show what goes on in the inside. We are taught to keep a poker face and act professional so no one knows we’re hurt or bothered. Here we reveal our experience and the more vulnerable and raw, the better. Its only when we reveal our true feelings that others can authentically relate to this experience.
4) Own Your Experience: When we feel negative or low vibration emotions (shame, sadness, anger) we can feel bad about feeling them. What authentic relating says however is that every emotion is valid. If we feel it then it’s ok to be feeling it. You have the right to your subjective feeling and experience.
5) Honor Your Self and the Other: If you feel in an interaction or game that you need to step away for a moment for some space or alone time to breath, honor that. If there is someone else that feels an emotion in response to that, that’s ok. This is all about discovering what’s really happening in the moment and practicing setting the intention for the discovery and the context of sharing.
Get a feel for Amy's personality by listening to the podcast episode below
Ready to get started?
An opportunity to explore where you're at on your sacrament and integration journey and next steps moving forward with a coach.
Filling out this form will subscribe you to our email list (we'll never send you spam, only relevant updates and offerings from the heart).