"I love working with people like you who are eager to take that next step in their journey of self discovery. I come from over a decade of working with hundreds of clients with a broad range of spiritual and wellness goals. Communing with sacrament isn't just a 1 day experience - it's an unfolding process.
Through working with sacred mushrooms, my coaching process has evolved over the years into a more balanced approach that is informed by the heart with authentic relating while staying in tune utilizing the mind with the help of vision mapping and accountability.
I know the mix of feelings that comes with deciding whether or not to work with a coach. Especially when it comes to processing and preparing for experiences with sacrament. It can feel a little scary to commit to taking the next energetic steps to open up to your self fully. You've probably already tried to talk with people close with you about your new spiritual practice and walked away not feeling fully heard.
Simultaneously, the possibility of working with someone who understands the process you're going through can feel like just the thing needed to commit to a better path.
It's so much easier (and fun) to navigate the process of realizing your intentions and vision with the help of a professional on your side. You don't have to do this on your own this time!"
3 Month Coaching Session Framework:
Crafting your vision and path forward. Let's follow the feeling towards what lights YOU up and set specific intentions for the next 3 months.
Let's hone in on your current state of being and re-tune towards your intentions. This session is typically where the magic begins to happen.
Bring your big challenges to this session. We'll utilize your vision and follow the feeling to re-align with that which you set out to realize in session 1.
Moving forward, let's craft a plan that allows you to maintain the deeper connection with your self and vision that you've attained.
We'll use the 5 principles of Authentic Relating to guide our sessions:
1) Welcome Everything: We welcome all of the emotions on the human spectrum. This is not a place to feel like you need to put your happy and face on and pretend you’re feeling something you’re not.
2) Assume Nothing: Our human brain is wired to categorize and put things in boxes which helps us survive in the world in our bodies. I see you behind the wheel of the car so I assume you are driving. When we do this with emotions in relationships when we assume without getting clarifications someone is feeling a certain way we can create a blockage.
3) Revel Your Experience: We are taught that it’s very vulnerable to show what goes on in the inside. We are taught to keep a poker face and act professional so no one knows we’re hurt or bothered. Here we reveal our experience and the more vulnerable and raw, the better. Its only when we reveal our true feelings that others can authentically relate to this experience.
4) Own Your Experience: When we feel negative or low vibration emotions (shame, sadness, anger) we can feel bad about feeling them. What authentic relating says however is that every emotion is valid. If we feel it then it’s ok to be feeling it. You have the right to your subjective feeling and experience.
5) Honor Your Self and the Other: If you feel in an interaction or game that you need to step away for a moment for some space or alone time to breath, honor that. If there is someone else that feels an emotion in response to that, that’s ok. This is all about discovering what’s really happening in the moment and practicing setting the intention for the discovery and the context of sharing.
Get a feel for Courtney's coaching style by listening to the podcast episode below
Ready to get started?
An opportunity to explore where you're at on your sacrament and integration journey and next steps moving forward with a coach.
Filling out this form will subscribe you to our email list (we'll never send you spam, only relevant updates and offerings from the heart).