IS WITHIN REACH
As a culture, we have become disconnected from authentic spirituality. While the mystical experience is innately personal, it most effectively occurs in a community and particularly with the aid of entheogens. Psanctuary provides just that.
With a solid foundation, we're ready to expand our mission.
With more than 200 members across more than 40 states and 3 countries, we're leveraging our resources and bringing about a paradigm shift to modern spiritual practice.
The world doesn't need more gurus. It needs more empowered individuals.
Be Confident in Your Sacrament and Integration Practice
The sacred mushroom landscape can get rocky, with experienced guidance from our lead Minister, clerical team and group support from other ministers with similar motivations, you can be empowered in your deeply personal practice.
OUR NEW MINISTER ORDINATION PROGRAMS
Divine connection, community, and protection
Our community exists to encourage your personal journey, not to tell you how go about it.
SUBTLE SACRAMENT MINISTERSHIP
Microdosing may be all the rage, but to us it is much more than a mental health trend. This intentional, communal, practice is an opportunity to gently connect with divine consciousness and your ministry cohort throughout the week.
What does this practice look like?
- A suggested communion schedule - 3 times per week with the flexibility to adjust to what is most ideal for your practice
- 8 Weeks of weekly group coaching calls every Thursday at 7:30 pm Eastern
- Weekly online journal entries reviewed by your group coach and online communion journal with activity prompts
- Sacrament for communion during this program may be requested by the Subtle Sacrament minister
- Option to complete cultivation certification with an ongoing subtle sacrament ministry subscription (includes ongoing access to weekly cultivation and SS coaching calls after the 8 week programs are over).
MYSELF MINISTERSHIP AND BONUS CULTIVATION CERTIFICATION
You already are your own guru. Our Myself Ministry will help you establish and deepen your personal sacred mushroom practice safely and confidently in your own home.
Completing this ordainment will certify you to administer sacred mushrooms to yourself and to cultivate your own sacrament for even greater spiritual independence!
The course includes:
- 8 weeks of interactive course material developed by our Lead Minister and leadership team.
- A 101 mini-course for the trusted loved one who will be in the physical vicinity during communion.
- Weekly live instruction and integration calls
- Weekly assessments graded by our Lead Minister to further show your sincerity prior to ordination.
- A bonus cultivation course with separate weekly support calls.
- Following ordainment, ministers have access to continuing weekly group support calls and a support hotline for an additional monthly rate.
- A pre-requisite to the Family and Friends Clerical Minister program.
FRIENDS AND FAMILY MINISTERSHIP
Be confident in your ability to hold space safely and effectively for your loved ones, whilst learning best practices for protecting and caring for yourself throughout.
- A new and improved version of our cleric certification program
- Learn the fundamentals of holding space for loved ones who are official Psanctuary members.
- After ordainment, you will be eligible to hold space for our community members during Psanctuary sponsored services and retreats with an ordained Congregational Minister.
- Following ordainment, F&F ministers have access to continued weekly group support calls and a hotline for an additional monthly rate.
- The MySelf Minister program is a prerequisite to this program.
FACILITATED GROUP CALLS
Each one of our minister programs includes weekly group calls led by a certified cleric and MTI coach throughout the program. Following ordination ministers may continue joining calls when the program is completed for an additional monthly rate.
These calls are not only an opportunity to dive deeper into course materials but also for community connection and accountability. This is a safe place where everyone is developing their practice with sacrament within the community.
We can’t wait to connect and grow with you.
None of us want to live underground, alone in the darkness nor do we require any authority telling us how to connect to Spirit.
Your sacred mushroom practice is a divine (and constitutional) right; however, we're still living in a time where without the active support of an established, sincere and transparent faith based organization like Psanctuary there is little to no legal protection for this practice.
Precedents set in states around the country show us the importance of being a member of an active congregation that claims its constitutional right to practice its faith.
Each person has a responsibility for their actions and the right to practice their faith in whatever way they choose. But no one is an island. Our decades of practice in communing with and caring for those who commune with sacred mushrooms have shown us that there are certainly best practices. We desire only to pass this knowledge on to you; educating, empowering and supporting you when needed.
Knowing that there is strength in numbers and that practitioners of psychedelic spirituality is growing, we are ready to seize this opportunity and make the waves that the world has been waiting for. You can help build the resonant frequency, launching humanity into its next stage of spiritual and societal advancement while doing the same for yourself!
"The Psanctuary Cleric Program provides a safe space to learn about pyschedelic spirituality. Every student is seen, heard, and valued for their own intrapersonal insights and revelations. "
"I came to the mushroom for healing and discovered a spiritual side of myself that I had long given up hoping to have. I also discovered that healing and spirituality are paths to follow and not destinations. I hope as a cleric to assist other people on their journeys, whatever their motivations."
MINISTERSHIP RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Have you been longing for a greater connection with a like-minded community like Psanctuary's?
- Are you confident that communing with our sacrament connects you with the divine?
- Are you the type of person that takes personal responsibility for your spiritual growth, and wants open-minded, flexible guidance and feedback along the way?
- Have you attended our online or in person offerings and feel in your heart that a deeper connection with the divine and our community is the next best feeling step for you?
If you answered yes to these questions above, then ministership is most likely a great fit for you.
We are a community of individuals from all walks of life, faiths, and backgrounds.
We prioritize spiritual sovereignty, personal responsibility, and a loving, curious connection with each other at every step along the way.
Take this quiz to find out!
Upon completion you'll be taken to the specific minister info page we think is a great fit for you!
You'll also be sent an email asking if you'd like to subscribe to our email list!
MINISTER PROGRAM RATES
Go ahead and submit your application now for the next eligible enrollment period!
PAYMENT PLANS NOW AVAILABLE!
Reduced rates are offered to:
Veterans, Active Military and First Responders with proof of service.
Those who are experiencing financial hardship and complete our financial hardship application.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I have questions before I apply - how can I have them answered?
What are the steps to register?
"The Cleric Training program was perfect! It was manageable in my busy life and the Zooms were a chance to be in community with other seekers. The information we were taught gave me confidence that I could safely guide others through their mushroom journey. It made me a more thoughtful and gracious person. I highly recommend it! ❤️🙏🏻"
"Psanctuary's cleric program has given me the confidence to describe my personal relationship to the sacrament backed by a community of fellow believers. This is just the first step in a lifetime process, but I feel I have been given a map and the tools to understand how to celebrate and share the sacrament in a positive and safe way."